OVENS / DRYERS
AES batch ovens are custom designed
systems for our customers' specific requirements.
- They provide improved cost efficiency,
maximum production flexibility and uniform temperature
- Uses include: curing/drying,
annealing, normalizing and stress relieving.
- They can be designed single
chamber or multiple chamber, gas or electrically heated.
- Units are pre-assembled and
tested, or field-erected at your facility.
AES conveyorized systems have been
utilized in a wide range of industries, including textiles,
food, paper, coated film and ceramics industries.
- Designs incorporate PLC-based
logic for air flow management, variable speed conveyor
systems and temperature control.
- Single or multi-zone designs
are available; gas or electrically heated.
- Conveyor designs include: walking
beam, nomex belt, mesh belt, monorail and precision-driven
- Each system is custom designed
to meet with your specific requirements.
- Units can be pre-assembled
in modular sections or field-erected at your facility.
AES infra-red systems have been
utilized in a wide range of industrial applications.
- Applications include: moisture
removal, dye pre-drying, coating operations, paint
baking and stress relieving applications.
- Systems are designed to increase
production on existing production lines or operate
as a stand-alone piece of equipment.
- Units are designed to maximize
energy efficiencies. We utilize only the most respected
names in electric and gas infra-red components. Units
are designed to be easily maintained and provide maximum
AES batch furnaces provides our
customers with a highly efficient piece of equipment
which allows for extremely close temperature profiles
for those critical process heating applications.
- These designs are utilized in
annealing, normalizing, stress relieving, dewaxing
- Numerous loading configurations
can be provided because each system is custom designed.
- Single or multiple chamber designs
can be provided for maximum manufacturing flexibility.
- Units are gas or electrically
AES designs continuous process heating
systems for a wide variety of industries.
- Designs include pusher and roller
- Typical applications include
pre-heating castings, annealing, solution heat treating
- Units can be direct or indirect
fired and are designed for multiple zone control for
maximum process flexibility.
AES conveyorized furnaces are designed
for a wide variety of industries including heat treating,
annealing and normalizing.
- Systems are available for operating
temperatures up to 1800 degrees fahrenheit.
- Units can be designed for direct
or indirect fired; utilizing gas or electric heating
- Multi-zoned configurations are
AES pit furnaces are custom designed
for a wide variety of load requirements.
- As with our bell furnaces, retorts
can be provided for special applications which require
tight atmosphere control.
- Furnaces are designed for convection
heating, indirect or
direct firing, gas or electrically heated.